BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 7, 2010

25 Things to Accomplish in Life

1) Get good grades


2) Get my own car


3) Graduate high school


3) Move out of parents home


4) Graduate with an average of a gpa of 3.5


5) Go to college


6) Graduate from college


7) Start my career


8) Become my dream at being a nurse


9) Volunteer on helping with anything


10) Travel the world


11) Watch the Dallas Cowboys play


12) Become a dancer in a music video


13) Become famous for helping people


14) Fall in love


15) Get married


16) Go on a honey moon


17) Move to Texas


18) Buy my own house


19) Save money


20) Have 3 more kids


21) Be a good mother


22) Lose weight


23) Run a Marathon


24) Take my kids around the world.


25) Accomplish everything on this list


      I choose these things on my list because, they all are something I want to become or do in my lifetime. I have always wanted to do a lot of these things on my list since I was younger. When I accomplish all the thing on my list I know that I made everything I wanted to do into something I did do. I am never going to give up on anything I wrote because some of they are my dream. For example “becoming a nurse has been my dream job since I was 8 Years old”. I knew I wanted to become a nurse because I love helping people and doing good deeds. I know that some things on this list are going to be hard to do but I am willing to do and go throw the rough times as long in the end I am where I wanted to be, that is all that mattered. You always have to go through the dark in order to see the light.
    
     The things on my list are important to me because they have been my dream, my way to make my life better and accomplish what I was brought on this world to do. I know that I was brought on this world to do something and be something in this life. I want to be able to see the world and know that doing well and accomplishing these things will make me something in this world. I don't want to waste my life and just throw it away. I have a purpose in this world and it is to make a change, a difference in people also other things lives. I want to have a impact in things. By doing my things on the list I WILL succeed.

     I plan on accomplishing these things by going to school and saving my money as I am a teen so I have no excuses about money being a problem to go to college. I know I will have many people that will support me in what I want to do in life. I know what I want to do in my life and no one or nothing will stop me. I plan on doing everything I can to accomplish things on my list. Everyone of these things will impact me and others in some way. I plan on not trying to get help from others and try and do it on my own. If I need help I will get it, but only if I have to. I don’t want to depend on anyone or anything to get to where I want to be. I want support from my family and friends that is it. Knowing they believe in me will make me push harder for what I want that is my plan to become everything on this list.

0 comments: