BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Wonderful Life

     Life is presious to me because I have a lot to give in this world!! I love my life because I am a loving person and very helpful. I take life day by day because so many things have happen to me and I still stand strong and hold my head up high. I've taken life as a gift, because you never know when its your turn to pass. Im a very strong person because I had my baby pass away and im still trying to move on and do good in this world. I know I am strong because it is the hardest thing putting your own blood and first child in the ground, and saying goodbye.

      That is why I love life, I wanna become something big in this life and share my life story with the world so they can see that NO matter what you go through you can still move on. I wanna be a nurse and show everyone my love and help. I have so much love and care for people. I try and be friends and care about people as much as I can. You have to be able to see everything in a good point of view or else you'll never be happy. I've had many people help for me to be happy and ok.

      My love of my life which is my babies father, has been there for me when I am not okay or sad. He is my everything and means the world to me. He is everything I can ask for in a person. We have been together for 1 year and 9 months and that has been the BEST time in my life. It is okay for people to help you in this life and be helpful to others. I always want to help people and show them someone cares about them. Life has a lot to offer you jus got to make your life worth it!!

0 comments: