BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 11, 2010

New Identity ♥New Me♥



If I can change my identity I would. My name would be Annalisa Garduno. I want to change my name to that because one day I heard that name and I loved it so much, I thought it was a beautiful name. I would be twenty-one years old so I don’t have to answer to anyone and I could party all I want. I would want to have to kids a boy and a girl. The girls name would be Ariah Alyina, my boy would be Xavier Gabriel. They would be twins and be one years old. I also would have a husband named Gabriel Garduno, he would also be twenty-one years old. He would be a pro basketball player for the Lakers and give me and my kids a chance to travel with him on some of his games. He would be a good husband and father.




I would want to move into a nice two story house with 4 rooms and 2 bathrooms. I would have the master bedroom it would all be zebra designs because my favorite color is black and white. My boy’s room would be all Dallas Cowboys color. My girl would have a princess room is which would be pink and white. The extra room would be my husband’s weight room so he can have his own time. My house would have a nice backyard for my kids to play with a trampoline.




The state I’d move to is Dallas Texas. I only been to Texas a couple times and every time I went I feel more in love with it. It’s a wonderful place to be at. I would want to move there because no one would know me and I could do anything I wanted. I would go with myself and my kids to the, Aquarium, because I would like to see the water creatures. I’ve always wanted to go to six flags parks to ride all the big rides. In Dallas they have horses and I love horses. My horse would be all white. Named snowflake. I would purchase a horse to have when I want to just go riding.


I also would want to move there because I always said I want to go to college there and it has nicer colleges there. I want to be a Texas Longhorn. Texas is a peaceful place to live and has many things I and my kids can do. I also want to move to Texas because the Dallas Cowboys are my favorite football team, and I can watch them when I want. I would be a nurse as my full time job down there I would work at the Children Medical Center to help sick kids get better. I would be making 23 dollars an hour. I would make a lot of families happy by making their children better. I want to put smiles on kid’s faces, knowing I put a smile on their face I would know that my job was accomplished. I also want to help children so I know when my kids are sick what to do, what to give them, and how to help them get better.


My two side jobs would be a home school teacher for my kids and a bartender. I would want to be a home school teacher for my kids, because it would let me spend more time with my kids and show them that I want to be involved in their lives. I also would know if they know how certain things and what they struggle on. I would help them in whatever they need help in. I would home school my kids till they get into high school then let them go off and try and do it themselves. My other side job would be a bartender; I would want to be a bartender so I can make a little extra money for what I want. Also when I go to work I would be able to just have fun and not worry about anything. Going to work would be my free time a way and just be me. I’ve always said that I only would be bartender to have fun. That’s my new identity.

0 comments: