BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 11, 2010

My Manual ☺Banana Cream Pie☺


• My manual is to How to make a banana cream pie. I learned how to make this from my mom. Banana Cream Pie is one of the yummiest things on earth, it is so good. Well I’ll start with the ingredients.



• 3/4 cup white sugar


• 1/4 teaspoon salt


• 2 cups milk


• 3 egg yolks, beaten


• 2 tablespoons butter


• 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract


• 1 (9 inch) pie crust, baked


• 4 bananas, sliced


Directions on how to make this delicious pie


1. In a saucepan, combine the sugar, flour, and salt. Add milk in gradually while stirring gently. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture is bubbly. Keep stirring and cook for about 2 more minutes, and then remove from the burner.


2. Stir a small quantity of the hot mixture into the beaten egg yolks, and immediately add egg yolk mixture to the rest of the hot mixture. Cook for 2 more minutes; remember to keep stirring. Remove the mixture from the stove, and add butter and vanilla. Stir until the whole thing has a smooth consistency.


3. Slice bananas into the cooled baked pastry shell. Top with pudding mixture.


4. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 12 to 15 minutes. Chill for an hour.


I loved eating this pie so much I use to make it every year for my mom on Mother’s Day. She would always be surprised and say it was good. I want to teach my kids how to make this. This is my favorite desert, the first time I tried it I loved it more than anything. It was hard for me to learn how to make it at first but now I know how to make it easy.









0 comments: