BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 11, 2010

☻Unique☻

Well my name is the first thing that sets me from the crowd. I am the only Kristashia that I know of. My personality sets me from the crowd, because I am loud and funny. I always like to make people laugh. I am also a girl who likes to smile a lot when you see me I always try hiding my feelings and put a smile on. I hardly show my feeling. I like to play around and wrestle. I am a girl that has a lot of love and cares a lot about life and people. Being myself and outgoing sets me from the crowd.




The nicest thing I have done for someone is give them my everything. My love is something big for me to give to someone. I gave my love to a special person that I know I can trust. I gave him my love because I can trust him not to hurt me. I knew from the minute we meet he is what I wanted. I’ve fallen in love with him so much. I try and be the best girlfriend I can to him. I always want to make him happy and show him I care and be there for him when no one else is.




The greatest thing I have learned is that I don’t want to fit in with the crowd. Last year I had to learn my hardest lesson. Well all my friends were having sex and I was the only one that wanted to wait. I was with my same boyfriend I am still with for about 3 month. Then all my friends would laugh and say I was a scardy cat and I was a little virgin. It would make me mad because I was the only one they made fun of. After they had made fun of me for a whole month. I finally just said whatever and told my boyfriend if he wanted to have sex. Well we waited till my birthday and then even though I knew it wasn’t something I should be doing, I did it. I didn’t know how to tell anyone so for awhile I kept it to myself. I made my boyfriend promise not to tell anyone till I was ready. I didn’t know the consequences of what I had done.

Four months after my birthday I started gaining weight and my stomach started getting round. Five months after came and I could feel that I was pregnant. I took a pregnancy test and it came out positive and I broke down and just cried. I knew at that minute my whole life was about to change. I was so scared of what everyone was going to say. I first had to tell my boyfriend. I told him and we both just cried together, it was something so unexpected. Well we told his mom first and she was disappointed in both of us. After we had to tell my parents and we knew that they would not take it well. When I told them they cried, they always said they wanted better for me. That same weekend they took me for an ultra sound we found out I was having a little boy. Everyone was so excited. My boyfriend and I started buying him everything he needed. We got so close to the baby and I started feeling him moving and kicking me. I started to already love him so much.

A month after we found out, my boyfriend’s mother called me and said the Dr. was trying to get a hold of me because there was something wrong with our baby. The next day we went into the Dr. Office and the Dr. explained my baby had a brain disease called “hydrocephalus”, that means that my baby had too much fluid in his brain. The Dr. also explained that my baby was too sick to survive. It hurt me, I couldn’t picture having to say bye to my first baby boy. I had my baby at 8 months which he did not survive. He passed away March, 18 2010. We named him after his dad Gabriel. It was the hardest thing to let go. Now there’s not one day I don’t think about him. My life is always going to be different I wonder a lot of things. Also now I am going to have to live with one bad decision I made for the rest of my life. It taught me a big lesson that I shouldn’t want to do anything just because everyone is.

0 comments: